MS Fitness Challenge
Learn to Work with MS Clients For FREE
Do you have a desire to change the lives of those struggling with MS? MS Fitness Challenge and the MEDFIT Educational Foundation want to reward you for getting educated.
Apply for a 2020 Scholarship that reimburses you for the cost of the MS Fitness Specialist course.
You can work with clients that suffer from multiple sclerosis to help develop strength, flexibility, balance, breathing, and improve their quality of life. In this Specialization course:
- You’ll learn the causes, signs, and symptoms of multiple sclerosis along with traditional treatment and management techniques.
- You’ll obtain a working knowledge of the anatomy and physiology affected by multiple sclerosis, and how they are used during exercise.
- You’ll learn to design and prescribe a proper exercise program with progression for MSers and be able to cue proper technique and body alignment.
- You’ll earn the title of MS Fitness Specialist.
Course includes 1-year of professional membership on the MedFit Network (MFN), for new members only [$169 value]. Instructions for creating your MFN account will be sent after course purchase. (Existing MFN members are not eligible to receive a free year of membership, but do receive a discount on this course. Check your MFN account for details or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Requirements for the scholarship:
- Complete the MEDFIT Education MS Fitness Specialist course
- Train a person with MS for at least a month
- Fill out the scholarship application
That’s it! If you qualify, we will reimburse you for the cost of the training course. Download the application now for complete instructions.
MSFC Welcomes its new Trainers with Heart that have received the MS Fitness Specialist course scholarship in 2020 through our EMD Serono Trainer Scholarship Program:
Stephen Glaus – Manheim, Pennsylvania
Maureen Manley – Kirkland, Washington
Shanna Ferrigno – Los Angeles, California
Rachel Haddad – Detroit, Michigan
Melissa Abramovich – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Robyn Nord – Naples, Florida
Rick Hess – Meridian, Idaho
Gary Gutowski – Raleigh, North Carolina