Dr Vance is a board certified Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He has over 15 years of experience in “conventional medicine” including clinic, emergency room, inpatient hospital and administrative work. In addition, he has received extensive training in alternative medicine as well as serving as the Medical Director of the West Clinic in Pocatello, ID.
This unique training has equipped him with the skills to provide effective treatments for many conditions that typically have poor outcomes with standard MD medical treatment.
His extensive work with alternative providers makes him the ideal liaison between the “regular” medical system and alternative medicine providers. And through opening his own clinic, Vance Medical, he is able to combine the best of both worlds, bringing the best of what’s available to his patients.
- AA in Arts and Sciences, Ricks College, Rexburg, ID
- BS Zoology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- MD, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth VA
- Family Practice Residency, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
- Naturopathic School, Int’l Institute of Natural Wellness Education
- Naturopathic School, Pan-American University of Natural Medicine
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Board Certified by the American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Ozonotherapy
- Practitioner of Natural Medicine, Pan-American School of Natural Medicine, Nevus, West Indies
- Founding Member of the International Association of Ozone in Healthcare